Saturday, November 22, 2008

Neutral Eye requested by Babylc26 aka Nancy!

So Nancy asked for a natural/neutral look. I think this might be a little bit darker than "natural" but you guys tell me what you think!

*I plucked my brows right before this so my skin looks a bit pinkish.

First start off with something to prime your lids. I chose my handy dandy E.L.F. all over cover stick in fair.

Photobucket

Then take a chocolatey brown color and place it in the out corner of your eyes and a bit in the middle. Use whatever medium shadow brush you feel comfortable with and a crease brush. :)

I used Revlon's Blazen Berry quad's dark brown. This quad is pretty old lol! I don't know if they sell this anymore but you can find tons of dupes.

Photobucket

After than take a light vanilla taupe color and place in the inner tearduct and the inner 1/3 of the eyelid. I used a smaller concealer brush for this.

BLEND BLEND BLEND!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Add some liner and some mascara. Don't forget to curl your lashes and then you're finished!
Simple and Easy, eh?

PRODUCTS USED:
Revlon Brazen Berry Quad dark brown color 5.99$
Photobucket


E.L.F. 1$
[not pictured.]



Maybelline Lash Expansion 1.70$ :)
Photobucket

Sarah
xoxo


www.youtube.com/user/sarah29457

1 comment:

  1. thanks Sarah ur too sweet! i love love love the look, im into neutral looks right now for sure i will try that look! =) nways i'll add u on my blogspot link list if u don't mind me adding u? u can add me up too if u want http://nancylauren.blogspot.com thanks much love *nancy&lauren*

    ReplyDelete