Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What do you girls think?

So I've been debating on what to wear for the plane ride.
It's going to CHILLLYYY in Chicago!
Also I've been bugged constantly with what I want for the holidays.

What do you guys think about these two items?

Fab V Neck Sweater by Forever 21 $9.50

And then what I really want is this coat
Belicia DB Coat $ 44.80 by Forever 21

And then some dark denim jeans and black peep toe heels?

Classy but not over doing it?
Yes no?
Feedback is GREATLY appreciated!
:) Let me know!
PLEASE!

Sarah
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Thanks so so so so much for your comment ! I'm sorry I haven't replied- I didn't know I had a comment and I haven't been on Blogger for ages now ! : ) Thanks sososomuch agin! And a big YES to your pick. I love this style! It is classy, chic, girly and every-other-positive-word : ) Have a great day , and I hope I wasn't late with my vote for your outfit : )

    ReplyDelete