Sunday, June 29, 2008

My first blog/Introduction/Confusion!

Hey everyone so this is going to be my blog for life and my youtube friends.
My name is Sarah.
Let me explain my names.
I was born Lisa.
When my stepfather's army career took us to Virginia I decided to informally change my name to Sarah, when we moved to Kansas I changed names again to Tyra.
My family and Oregon friends know me as Lisa.
Virginia and most people online know me as Sarah.
And Kansas as Tyra.
Now that I've confused you enough I'll let you know my age.
I'm fifteen years old.
I'm a sophomore in high school.
For the past four months I've been doing my schooling online and have plans to keep doing my schoolwork via the internet.
My plans can change and I do plan on going to prom both times.
Anyways, this is just going to be my first blog.
After this I'll try to update everyday and post my youtube videos and text versions of my hauls and reviews on here.


Sarah
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment