Wednesday, July 2, 2008

coastal scents haul!

Hey everyone!
So last Friday I ordered a few brushes from coastal scents plus one of their mica powers.
I haven't really played too much around with them for a proper review but I took some pictures of what I got.
The background on the pictures are from the wrapping they sent me.
Isn't it just too cute?!




Photobucket




Entire haul.





Photobucket




Silver Duo Fiber Stippling Brush $7.95



Photobucket





Italian Badger Round Crease Brush $2.49



Photobucket




Pink Deluxe Oval Shadow Brush $1.99


Photobucket








Pink Oval Fluff Shadow Brush $1.69



Photobucket




Pink Blending Fluff Brush $1.99


Photobucket



Synthetic Fine Liner Brush $2.49


Photobucket



Metallic Pixie Purple Mica $ 1.00


Photobucket






Cute Pink Bag&Card


So I'll do a review on these later but I just wanted to show you all what I got.

Till next time!

Sarah
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment