Friday, August 15, 2008

Beauty Survey.

After reading EmilyNoel83's blog and seeing her survey, I really wanted to do this.

Make Up:
My Foundation: Mineral =)

My Mineral Foundation: Everyday Minerals, all the way.

My Powder: Eh the past pressed powders I used I haven't been fond of, I'm going to try EDM's pressed powder sometime soon.

My Mascara: Maybelline Lash Expansion.

My Blush: Call me cheap but I haven't found a better shade than N.Y.C. Central Park Pink.

My Eyeshadow(s): Maybelline.

My Day Cream(s): Artistry.

My Beauty Product Brand(s): I'm not too picky, I can usually find something I like in almost any brand, I think most brands have at least ONE thing. Maybelline usually has a pretty good line as for drugstore.

My Essential Beauty Product: Eyeliner.

My Favorite Makeup Product(s): Black Eyeliner and EDM foundation.

My Perfume: Victoria's Secret or Hollister August.

My Nails: OPI and Wet n Wild.

My Feet: Lotion and some shade of nailpolish.

My Hands: Lotion and some shade of nailpolish.

Three Products to bring on a deserted island: Chapstick, Eyeliner, Tweezers.

Women I admire for their beauty: Angelina Jolie, Dasha Astafieva[New model and possibly dating Hugh Hefner.], Audrey Hepburn.

Woman with the Best Sense of Style: Post 2005 Angelina Jolie.

My Favorite Fashion Publication(s): Vogue, Cosmo, Glamour.

Who did you get this from?: Emilynoel83

1 comment:

  1. Three Products to bring on a deserted island: Chapstick, Eyeliner, Tweezers.
    LOL @ tweezers!!!

    ReplyDelete