Sunday, August 10, 2008

Here you go Holly. You got the life blog out of me.

Guess what.
I lied.
I was going to update everyday, and I didn't.
I kinda thought I'd leave this just for make up but no, I'm going to do vlogs and blogs.
Thanks to Holly.
Who is a freaking doll.
www.youtube.com/user/notmyselfusee
She got me back into blogging.
So you can thank all of the upcoming rants and random posts.
Let's see, what really has been going on in my life?
Family and the comfort of the sweet, loveable, relaxing bed.
I've been ultra lazy lately.
I need to stop with that.
I think I'm sure that I'm going to stick with my SKonline[ the program I'm in for online learning.]
I don't really feel like going through this year at 5 am to 2 pm.
Especially with one teacher trying to teach 35 kids.
I'll save that for senior year.
As I mention this, I don't mind if you disagree with my choice in being educated online.
Although allow me to tell you why it, in my opinion, is much better than public face to face schooling.
1. 1 teacher x 35 kids= not much time to answer questions.
2. Who really enjoys getting up at 5 am after a night filled with insomnia and usually running on an hour or no sleep.
3. Being able to sleep in and plan your schedule around whatever you want it.
4. Having less stress about clothes, hair, make up, and that other annoying shit that can get old quick every single day.
5. After losing a friend in VT, I have a phobia of school shooters.
6. Being able to ignore your teacher's email.
7. Instant grading and being able to get everything done and having months off.
8. Ability to watch t.v., youtube, surf the web and music while studying and whatever else I may be doing.
9. Better selection of courses.
10. Tattered, torn, and disgusting 5 year old school books or clean highlighted, defined, clear text?

I could go on but I won't bore you more.

Off to Sally's or wherever I end up at.
I need some starbucks.
Seattle coffee filled veins, I tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment